 CAD / Development / 8627 (-5)
  Re: LPub and Lsynth page for tracking enhancement requests and bug fixes

(...) Hi Jaco, Can you give me specifics of where LPub is installed? Thanks, Kevin (22 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LPub and Lsynth page for tracking enhancement requests and bug fixes

I'd like to add one more bug in LSynth. The display message does not work in Win98. Jaco (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LPub and Lsynth page for tracking enhancement requests and bug fixes

(...) have already been fixed, and features I'm adding, for those who want to know what I'm up to. Kevin (22 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LPub and Lsynth page for tracking enhancement requests and bug fixes

(...) I was rethinking this one and thought I might just add support for LDraw's PAUSE meta-command. You can place it wherever you want. (...) For performance reasons, LPub caches the part images once they are rendered, so we would have to break (...) (22 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: possible rendering problem with LDLite and transparent parts

(...) Na, don't be quiet... rather, thanks for being obstinate about it! Yes, indeed, you are correct, and it looks like I am all wet. Paint Shop Pro fooled me. My bad. Sorry for any confusion. ++Lar (22 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact