 CAD / Development / 8617 (-5)
  Re: New BFC Spec

(...) I'm not sure if there are any others, but the LTrax meta-commands are definitely not in all caps. And, according to Tore (the LTrax author), the LTrax program doesn't treat them as case-sensitive. --Travis (22 years ago, 30-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LPub and Lsynth page for tracking enhancement requests and bug fixes

(...) All of LDView's rendering code is actually already encapsulated into a static library. It's not a DLL because I decided that having the DLL complicated the LDView distrubution overly much (especially for screen saver support). It wouldn't be (...) (22 years ago, 30-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LPub and Lsynth page for tracking enhancement requests and bug fixes

(...) Gyug has said that LDLite and LDGLite are trying to share code, FWIW... (22 years ago, 30-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LPub and Lsynth page for tracking enhancement requests and bug fixes

(...) Orion Pobursky uses LDGLite as a renderer to generate previews in his Bezier Curve Generator plugin for LDDesignPad. -Tim (22 years ago, 30-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LPub and Lsynth page for tracking enhancement requests and bug fixes

(...) I missed this bit before. I thought Jake was asking about why I didn't use MLCad for rendering. (...) I agree with this approach, I don't think you should write your own renderer, we don't need YARenderer at this point. Just link them in as (...) (22 years ago, 30-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact