 CAD / Development / 859
Re: New Touch Sensor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 08:01:32 GMT

-----Original message-----
From: Paul Gyugyi <paul@gyugyi.com>
To: lugnet.cad.dev@lugnet.com <lugnet.cad.dev@lugnet.com>
Date: zondag 28 maart 1999 1:36
Subject: Re: New Touch Sensor

I wrote:

This is a known problem with dithered colours: If you render the Dat-file of
a part,  the dithered colour in a type 3 or a type 4 line is not rendered
correctly, but type 1 lines, which for instance contain a rect.dat
primitive, amazingly DO render with the correct colour. This probably
explains the difference you saw. Using your part file in a model file is
also done with type 1 lines, so similar to the primitives in a part file,
here they will render with the correct colour again !

Paul asked:

Is this a problem in LDLite, or just LDRAW?

I don't know LDLite. The computer I use at home is only capable of running
MS-DOS. So i can't use all those Windows programs. Also, I can't inline
parts :-(weep !) and I would be totaly lost when LDRAW was not supported
anymore.

Greetings, M. Moolhuysen.