 CAD / Development / 8543
Re: Backwards Compatibility (Was Calling all Meta-commands)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 01:05:55 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Tim Courtney wrote:

I've got some thoughts on the process to go about setting up the standards
body, but I'll wait and talk with Steve some on it, get more on the same
page with him, and post here. Sound reasonable? Does anyone else have any
suggestions on a good process to establish the body, and how to perpetuate it?

Tim,

I've been reading this thread, and you keep mentioning this 'Steve' person.
'Steve this' and 'Steve that'.  I must have gone through 100 messages by
now, and no 'Steve' has shown up.  I'm beginning to suspect you are
imagining this 'Steve' character.  Or perhaps you created a fictitious
personage for your own nefarious purposes.  Hmmmm....

(looks suspiciously towards Mr. Courtney)

hmmm....

;)

ROFL!!! :-)

-Tim

PS - Steve, while you posted quite a bit all at once, this isn't quite the
"shock and awe" I was expecting. ;-)