 CAD / Development / 8444
Re: Backwards Compatibility (Was Calling all Meta-commands)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 15 Mar 2003 23:09:54 GMT

On Sat, Mar 15, 2003 at 08:51:06PM +0000, Orion Pobursky wrote:
Point taken, but I still think developers should discuss what they want to
add with LDraw.org and Lugnet.cad.dev so that they don't add something
that's already been added or being developed.

I agree that the discussion should take place - I'm just worried about
the "regulation" part.

Dan

--
Dan Boger