 CAD / Development / 8441
    Re: Backwards Compatibility (Was Calling all Meta-commands) —Kevin Clague
   (...) I don't see how a lock is practical. We don't even have an official standards body yet. I don't know how you would enforce it any way. My goal in making the call was to document what is there, so that people: a) don't produce name space (...) (22 years ago, 15-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Backwards Compatibility (Was Calling all Meta-commands) —Tim Courtney
   (...) Right. Sorry -- my support of that was on a quick response, brain fart I suppose. (...) Good goals we should all focus on. (...) Yup, not the first time. I do think we should work through this, stay on task, and get it right this time though. (...) (22 years ago, 16-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)