 CAD / Development / 8439
Re: Backwards Compatibility (Was Calling all Meta-commands)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 15 Mar 2003 18:27:08 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Orion Pobursky writes:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Tim Courtney writes:
<snip>
I would consider the parts library and parts tracker a separate project.

To some extent the parts library will have to be goverened by the file spec.
The most glaring issues for this seem to be Part File naming and BFC complience.

Yes, of course the spec document would govern it. What I was more referring
to was bodies of people and processes.

-Tim