 CAD / Development / 8299
  When (if) to use optional lines?

I am just about to finish development of a fairly complicated piece (24-tooth gear with 3 axlesholes), and in looking at previous posts and documentation I have seen some talk about optional lines. Currently I have not used them at all. What are the (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: When (if) to use optional lines?

(...) Hi Lance, I asked the same question last summer and since then have come to realize optional lines are useful. Here's the thread to my original question (and the many replies): (URL) a thread on how optional lines help smoothing algorithms: (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)