 CAD / Development / 8147 (-5)
  Re: lsynth - LDRAW compatible bendable part synthesizer available

Hi Jaco, If you could send me the DAT/LDR/MPD file I can examine it. Kevin kevin_clague@yahoo.com (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Parts Tracker Email Notification System

Steve Bliss <partsref@yahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:H8J2Aw.DE2@lugnet.com... (...) Thanks for this tool. I got such a message after I send a fixed part (one of mine) to the tracker. So I think this is the right way, but I think there is no (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: What's up with box3#8.dat? (was: BFC parts with BFC-less primitives)

(...) In another branch of this thread it was my understanding that we had agreement on renaming box3#8p.dat to box3u8p.dat. Chris (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Preview .dat and .ldr in Windows Explorer?

How are those preview pics done that you can see to the left when Windows Explorer is set to view "As Web Page"? Wouldn't it be great if we could preview LDraw files just the same? If it's too complicated to make a graphic preview, just description (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: What's up with box3#8.dat? (was: BFC parts with BFC-less primitives)

(...) How about we stick with alphanumerics (case-insensitive) and '-' for now? We can explore other characters over time, if it becomes necessary. More likely, we'll (eventually) leave the 8.3 filename format behind. :\ Steve (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact