 CAD / Development / 8131
  Re: Question about the Future of LDraw CAD family.

(...) You keep saying that, but I think thou dost protest too much. I'll bet you're right now sitting on a huge stash of TYCO, Byggis, Qubo, Coko, Tandem, and of course MegaBloks. Stop living the lie, Tim! Admit your clonophilia and liberate (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Question about the Future of LDraw CAD family.

(...) Ah, c'mon. He can't help being a LEGO-centric. ;o) /Tore (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Question about the Future of LDraw CAD family.

(...) LOL, why am I not surprised Dave! replied to that :-) All I see around me is LEGO(R). :-D -Tim (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)