 CAD / Development / 8068
  Re: True Type fonts and LDraw files

(...) MLCAD indeed has a BACKGROUND meta commmand that places an image as a background. This image always faces the "camera", indepedently of the view angle. It will not work in al instances (it might get obscured by the model), but it is the only (...) (22 years ago, 3-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: True Type fonts and LDraw files

Hmm, you could use the IFPOV and ENDPOV statements: 0 IFPOV 0 text { ttf "arial.ttf" // check your fonts directory for the proper names 0 "place your text here" // well, place your text there 0 1, // thickness of text (text will be 3D, dunno what (...) (22 years ago, 3-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: True Type fonts and LDraw files

Thanks Jeroen, I guess there are multiple issues here. My original thoughts were primarily restricted to my LPub centric perspective, where we create step by step building instructions with a fixed view angle, and use rotation steps to virtually (...) (22 years ago, 3-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)