 CAD / Development / 8066
Re: 24-tooth Technic gear confusion - Part(s) 3648, 3648a, x187
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 21:14:07 GMT

Thanks all.
For now, I guess I will use just 3648 and indicate the appropriate version
in the notes column.

Hmm...maybe I need to add "learn how to create LDraw parts" to my
ever-growing LEGO ToDo List (although I somehow suspect that 3648
might not be the easiest place to start...)

--Lance--

"Dan Boger" <dan@peeron.com> wrote in message