 CAD / Development / 8017 (-10)
  Re: Fully revised LDraw primitives reference now on ldraw.org

This was very educational. I feel less lost now in the P folder. (Note: the reference uses the word 'flout' correctly.) -Erik (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Fully revised LDraw primitives reference now on ldraw.org

(...) Wow! Very nice work, thanks for sharing this with us all. (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Fully revised LDraw primitives reference now on ldraw.org

After some considerable delay and many promises to complete this, I have now made available a fully revised and restructured LDraw primitives reference. It is in the reference section of the Parts Tracker. (URL) official primitives are included, (...) (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dev) !

  Re: Ring and Axle Hole fit

(...) I have already submitted the fixes for all the axle related primitives to Steve -Orion (22 years ago, 12-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Ring and Axle Hole fit

(...) Well spotted. There are some bad approximations to the 6LDu radius 16-agon in the axlehole.dat primitive and these appear to have been carried forward into other derivatives. Looks like a well-bounded project for someone to take on? Two (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Any Oberon programmer here?

Oberon is a development environment originally by Niklaus Wirth (Turing price awarded inventor of Pascal) and can be downloaded here for a large variety of platforms: (URL) reason why I highlight Oberon is because we need a component technology and (...) (22 years ago, 10-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Minifig Generator Plugin for LDDesignPad Version 1.3

(...) Your part records have the following form name:num.dat You add ":" at the end of "name" but when extracting "num.dat" you scan ":" from the start!! As a result I can't extend MiniPart.ini because all unofficial parts in my Parts directory have (...) (22 years ago, 10-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Ring and Axle Hole fit

Is there a reason why the axle hole primitives don't fit exactly to the ring/cylinder/edge primitves placed around them? Is this a program anomaly or decimal place issue? Is there a reason why most of the axle holes are carried to 2 decimal places (...) (22 years ago, 7-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Minifig Generator Plugin for LDDesignPad Version 1.3

(...) Great! All seems ok now. I only regret the absence of a "x10 increment". Another great plugin that justifies LDDP just by itself. Thanks Orion, Damien (22 years ago, 6-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Callin' all numbers

(...) Scala jewelry! TWS Garrison (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact