 CAD / Development / 7977 (-10)
  Re: Formalizing a method for handling synthesizable parts

Chuck, This is a good idea. I'll put it on the list. Kevin (...) (22 years ago, 20-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Problem with LDraw-Mode and LDDP Bezier Curve plugin

(...) This is a very difficult situation to model. The fact that the end points are parallell make it difficult. Since there is little or no slack for the curve to curve itself in this case, you must make sure that the length of the curve is not (...) (22 years ago, 20-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Problem with LDraw-Mode and LDDP Bezier Curve plugin  [DAT]

This question is mostly for Fredrik but anyone else that wants to chime in is welcome. Have a look at this rendering: (URL) some reason these flexible axles didn't create right. They have a kink in the middle instead of a smooth transition. I (...) (22 years ago, 20-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Question about part 6233

(...) I seem to remember that I wrote those primitive files for that part, then I didn't want to go through the headache of getting the primitives approved. Or maybe I thought they wouldn't be very useful primitives. So they were probably inlined as (...) (22 years ago, 18-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Question about part 6233

I was looking at part 6233 tonight and noticed a number of primitives that are inlined. I restored the part to the non-inlined state and did not notice any change in the part. As there is not one listed in the part header, is there a reason for the (...) (22 years ago, 18-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Wedge Brick 2 x 4 parts?

I've been using the Wedge Plate 2 x 4 parts for some time now but has anyone made or is currently making the Wedge Brick 2 x 4 parts? I searched LUGNet and the PT but could not find them. If noone claims them, consider this post an intent to author. (...) (22 years ago, 16-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Has anyone made this part?

Well, I posted it here, but it was incorrectly oriented and needed a better part number for it. (URL) (22 years ago, 16-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Has anyone made this part?  [DAT]

Has anyone made the part I've modelled here as a mockup? If so, is it on the Parts Tracker? -Orion 0 Untitled 0 Name: Unknown.dat 0 Author: Orion Pobursky 0 Unofficial Model 1 16 0 0 -50 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 stud.dat 1 16 0 0 -70 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 (...) (22 years ago, 16-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Formalizing a method for handling synthesizable parts

(...) L3P supports conditional in-line POV primitives. You could use a low polygon count for tools like Ldraw and MLCAD, but have POV primitives for perfect objects in the ray-traced images. Here is an example of a torus: (URL) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: ldraw-mode.el external viewer suggestion

(...) Hmmm, I actually like this suggestion. That's where I tend to put ldraw related utilities when they don't come with source code. (22 years ago, 14-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact