 CAD / Development / 7959
Re: ldraw-mode.el external viewer suggestion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 12 Oct 2002 21:04:56 GMT

"Don Heyse" <dheyse@hotmail.spam.go.away.com> writes:

Actually I prefer to keep the discussions here if possible.  That way
anything that comes out of it is publicly available.

I prefer so as well.  I usually catch discussions about LDraw-mode on
LUGNET, and am able to comment on it.

But let me say that I value all comments about LDraw-mode greatly, both
by mail and by news.

Fredrik