 CAD / Development / 7955
  Re: ldraw-mode.el external viewer suggestion

Don, That really sounds like a great idea. Have you sent Frederick an email about it? He's really on the ball on this sort of thing and always very quick to return an answer. I think that ldraw-mode is the best program for working with bendable (...) (22 years ago, 12-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: ldraw-mode.el external viewer suggestion

(...) Actually I prefer to keep the discussions here if possible. That way anything that comes out of it is publicly available. Anyhow, I modeled my suggestion after some code I saw in browseurl.el. I don't have it in front of me right now, but I (...) (22 years ago, 12-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: ldraw-mode.el external viewer suggestion

(...) I'm happy to hear that. I have to admit that I never expected LDraw-mode to become so widely used. I thought that die hard Emacs fans would use it exclusively. On the other hand, though, I have documented the bendable curve generator (...) (22 years ago, 12-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: ldraw-mode.el external viewer suggestion

(...) I prefer so as well. I usually catch discussions about LDraw-mode on LUGNET, and am able to comment on it. But let me say that I value all comments about LDraw-mode greatly, both by mail and by news. Fredrik (22 years ago, 12-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)