 CAD / Development / 7921
Re: DAT to DXF again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 21:36:25 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Don Heyse writes:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Erik Olson writes:
Last night, frustrated by other bugs in BrickDraw3D, I looked at DXF
translation.

A google search for Autocad and lego turns up these nifty links.
Oops!  Cut n paste error.  I somehow lost this one.

  http://www.geocities.com/Eureka/Gold/3269/dat2dxf.html

http://homepage.dtn.ntl.com/terry.rawkins/acad/solids/lego.htm
http://homepage.dtn.ntl.com/terry.rawkins/acad/solids/scripts/index.html
http://www.prodesktop.net/edg3/lego.htm