 CAD / Development / 7885
Re: Rotation of Systems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 02:16:09 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Don Heyse wrote:

... You
could also examine the source for LDAO or Leocad, both of which already
include some sort of minifig modeler.

Actually, if I remember right, the Minifig Modeler in LDAO uses LDLite
statements for placement and rotation.  Of course, it's been awhile
since I was in that code, so I could be hallucinating...

0 TRANSLATE <to end of arm>
  0 ROTATE <wrist into proper attitude>
    1 14 <hand reference>
    0 TRANSLATE <tool into hand>