 CAD / Development / 7882 (-10)
  Re: Formalizing a method for handling synthesizable parts

(...) (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Formalizing a method for handling synthesizable parts

I've created a small web page showing you the basics of lsynth, some example pictures, and a zip with example LDR files that specify syhnthesis, as well as the program lsynth. Kevin (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Formalizing a method for handling synthesizable parts

(...) Wow, sounds pretty exciting! Thanks for the update, I can hardly wait! (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Formalizing a method for handling synthesizable parts

Here is an update on formalizing synthesis. For now, I'v decided to make the synhtesizer a stand alone program that runs at a command prompt like L3P. The program is called lsynth. It takes two command parameters: source LDR name amd destination LDR (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: New Ldraw software under construction

(...) To teach myself this system, I read the LDraw FAQ, as well as the comp.graphics.algorithms FAQ. I found those resources very useful. Fredrik (22 years ago, 22-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  New Ldraw software under construction

Hello to everyone, I'm nearly done, well not 100% but nearly done as it can be use this new program "edraw" for making ldraw models "DAT LDR" well specially LDR as it is not planned to be for part authors "for now" but is for user that want to make (...) (22 years ago, 22-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Need help on delphi?

Well I fix it myself but I how but is fixed Thanks all soon I'll show you all the cool editor powered by ldglite. (...) (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Rotation of Systems

[X-posted to .mlcad] (...) While I can't help because of what Orion revealed here (I'm no programmer!), perhaps Michael Lachmann can help. I have discovered that a simple way to (as a user) rotate around one object's origin is to select the origin (...) (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Rotation of Systems

(...) Lets try it with vectors. Calculate the vector V from the arm origin to the hand origin. Rotate this vector about the arm origin (by angle A) to generate vector W. Subtract V from W to generate displacement vector X. Add the displacement (...) (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Rotation of Systems

Here's a clarification of my question: I'm creating a minifig generator plugin for LDDesignPad (possibly a stand alone version as well). I'm having trouble rotating the arm,hand,tool assembly about the origin of the arm. Using an inline procedure (...) (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact