 CAD / Development / 7847
  I need help on Delphi so I can finnish my program

How can I change a leter of a current selected line? example 1 0 3 0 5 0 0 1 how can a change the second 0 witch is the 5th numbe from left? and a word? example 2 hello Eduardo how are you. How can I change Eduardo word "name" ? please help me I (...) (22 years ago, 15-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: I need help on Delphi so I can finnish my program

(...) This way may seem clunky but it is the only way I can think up off the yopp of my head: Extract each word to a TStringList class using the ExtractStrings procedure. For example, assuming a string called Sentence: ExtractStrings([' '], [' '], (...) (22 years ago, 15-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: I need help on Delphi so I can finnish my program

I don't understand this hope there is another easy way. (...) (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: I need help on Delphi so I can finnish my program

(...) Please don't take this the wrong way, but if you didn't understand what he wrote, then you would probably find it a lot less frustrating to spend some more time learning how to use Delphi, and programming techniques in general. I've never (...) (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: I need help on Delphi so I can finnish my program

(...) Sorry I do understand is only that I don't like the ansewr. But I'll see what I can do. (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: I need help on Delphi so I can finnish my program

(...) Here's a better way (I think, I haven't tested it yet); Use ExtractStrings as stated above and change the string you want to change. Then set the Delimter Property to ' ' set the QuoteChar Property to '' use the DelimitedText property to (...) (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: I need help on Delphi so I can finnish my program

I need to know how can I pass a selected Listbox item to a lets say 4 edits. Example user clicks on a item an then delphi passes the 4 words in the current item to 4 edits a word in each edit. Can someone help me plase. I hope is not with (...) (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

"Eduardo Vazquez Harte" <eduvazhar@terra.es> skrev i meddelandet news:H2nHw2.GBC@lugnet.com... (...) edits. (...) const CtrlAndSpace = [#0..#32]; var s: string; p, q: integer; begin s := ListBox1.Items[ListB...temIndex]; p := 1; while (p < (...) (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: I need help on Delphi so I can finnish my program

(...) Hi Eduardo, Have you considered asking the nice folks on the delphi newsgroup? (URL) might have better luck with this sort of question if you ask them. I suspect only a small percentage of the readers of the lugnet.cad.dev group know a whole (...) (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: I need help on Delphi so I can finnish my program

(...) If you don't want to use the ExtractStrings function then do this: StringList := TStringList.Create; i := 1; String1 := ''; String2 := ListBox.Items[ListBo...temIndex]; while i <= Length(String2) do begin if String2[i] <> ' ' then begin (...) (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)