 CAD / Development / 7842 (-10)
  Re: LPub - LEGO Publication made easy!

(...) anyone who creates .ldr/.dat files to download this tool and give it a whirl! Jake --- Jake McKee LEGO Enthusiast Webmaster - BI Portal (URL) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst)

  Re: Preview of a new ldraw editor "sort of"

Has anyone tryed this program? (...) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Formalizing a method for handling synthesizable parts

How about, instead of specifying an entire curve, to specify the stiffness of each joint and use iterative solving to arrange the elements between endpoints? Adding constraints with other pieces would follow after that. (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Detemining Bad Vertex Sequence

Hi, I've created a simple web page with some examples of the output of my program. There you will find the remaining primitives that hadn't been certified yet and all the technic bricks certified with my program. (URL) Steve, could you put them at (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Formalizing a method for handling synthesizable parts

Looks great ! Springs should probably be included too as they have ends with something variable in between... Philo www.philohome.com (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Formalizing a method for handling synthesizable parts

Larry, Yes, I'm glad you mentioned string. It is similar to both bands and tubes. I'm not much of a mathematical theoretician, so I'll probably need some help designing the algorithms, but I can code like a madman. Kevin "Larry Pieniazek" (...) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Formalizing a method for handling synthesizable parts

(...) I think this would be very nifty! (...) One other type of flexible part is string. Taut string should conform to the shape of whatever it is wound on, leave tangentially, and have a linear path to the other end. Slack string should conform to (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDGLite and XFree86 4.2?

(...) I'm not sure if MESA-demos (I just looked it up) is part of XFree86-devel. I suspect not. (...) I don't know about that. Perhaps MESA-lib is closely tied because of the intermingling of X and OpenGL protocols, but the higher level windowing (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDGLite and XFree86 4.2?

(...) XFree86-devel is already installed. (...) I will see if I can get that to work, but I would expect it to be rather closely tied to the rest of the XFree86-package. Play well, Jacob -- Bregnerod (a LEGO town): (URL) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Formalizing a method for handling synthesizable parts

I'm relatively new to the LDRAW CAD world, but am very impressed with all the work that has been done. It is amazing that we have such a huge parts database to work with. I've been working on a tool for publishing LDRAW based designs. It has been in (...) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact