 CAD / Development / 7730
    Re: Ldglite bug report (Was: Portable Ldraw system) —Travis Cobbs
   (...) You might find the following info from Microsoft's help page on glGet useful: GL_LINE_WIDTH_RANGE The params parameter returns two values: the smallest and largest supported widths for antialiased lines. See glLineWidth. That's the first I'd (...) (22 years ago, 24-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Ldglite bug report (Was: Portable Ldraw system) —Don Heyse
   (...) Yeah, I knew about that. I've also heard some hardware opengl drivers have a max width of 1. I was kinda hoping nobody would notice. I mean 20 pixel wide lines? Who needs that much? Perhaps Sproat can enlighten us on what he plans to do with (...) (22 years ago, 25-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)