 CAD / Development / 7717 (-5)
  Part 3650a

Does anyone remember with certainty why part file 3650a.dat was released with the 'a' suffix? The part came out in update 98-10, and hasn't been touched since. There's no 3650.dat or 3650b.dat, as far as I can tell. Steve (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: DAT files: Do No Harm

(...) I haven't tried your plugin, so I can't really comment on the informational lines -- do they have to do with the data/code, or are they an "about the flexible object plugin" type of thing? Information about the data/code (how to use, source (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Yet another idea - Portable LDraw system

[XFUT: lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw] (...) The current text of the license is: ===...=== LDraw.org Parts Library User License version 0.9, May 3 2001 This library is provided 'as-is', without any express or implied warranty. In no event will the authors (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Ldglite bug report (Was: Portable Ldraw system)

(...) I try to think of the -a as a rotation matrix for the model, whereas the -cc stuff is a manipulation of the view matrix. Unfortunately the LDRAW default -a matrix "squishes" the model as if it were a view matrix. I guess this is because the (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: DAT files: Do No Harm

(...) I was thinking more along the lines of the output of my fexible object Plugin for LDDesignPad. I add some informational comments and credit myself and Fredrik for the code generation. Is this undesired? If so, it can easily be modified to the (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact