 CAD / Development / 7655
    Where does LDraw look for files? —Tore Eriksson
   Found in LDraw FAQ: (...) That's perfectly clear, but still I have to ask: What if a file exists in two or more of these folders? Will it say: "Hey I found in 'The current folder'! Now I don't have to look anymore."? Or will it keep scanning and (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        (canceled) —Fredrik Glöckner

        Re: Where does LDraw look for files? —Fredrik Glöckner
     (...) That's just the way I have interpreted the FAQ. I think that this is what is to be understood from the "in the following order" part. Fredrik (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Where does LDraw look for files? —Steve Bliss
   (...) I've updated the faq; I added verbiage to indicate that LDraw stops looking, once it's found a file. I also corrected the search order. Steve (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)