 CAD / Development / 7657
Re: Where does LDraw look for files?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 07:39:50 GMT

"Tore Eriksson" <tore.eriksson@mbox325.swipnet.se> writes:

Found in LDraw FAQ:

26. Where does LDraw look for files?  LDraw looks for files in
the following folders, in the following order:

The current folder.
The P folder.
The PARTS folder.
The MODELS folder.

That's perfectly clear, but still I have to ask: What if a file
exists in two or more of these folders?  Will it say: "Hey I found
in 'The current folder'! Now I don't have to look anymore."?

That's just the way I have interpreted the FAQ.  I think that this is
what is to be understood from the "in the following order" part.

Fredrik