 CAD / Development / 759
758  |  760
Subject:
Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 19:47:12 GMT

I've posted this in lugnet.cad and nobody answered me, so I guessed I
must have posted it in the wrong newsgroup...

In LeoCAD I can't find some parts that are common in the newer TECHNIC
sets. Is LeoCAD list complete or is outdated?
I find very improbable that these weren't drawn yet, even if they are
'mock-ups'.

I'm searching for these (I'm using LeoCAD as reference):
- Part similar to the 4265 Technic Bush 1/2, but without the locking
mechaninsm.
- Part similar to the 4273 Technic Connector Locking, but (again)
without locking.
- Part somewhat similar to the 3651 Technic Connector, but that fits
axles on both ends.

Somebody help me please? I only need a clue where to search for these!!

--/--

Second question: Is there some sort of database of 'mock-ups' and parts
submited for evaluation?

Thanks

Laurentino Martins

[mailto:lau@mail.telepac.pt]