 CAD / Development / 7556
  Re: *** LDView Version 1.9.6 Released ***

(...) I forgot to mention. I didn't miss your suggestion of redrawing polygon outlines smoothed for patterned polygons; I just haven't implemented it yet. It is on my to-do list: (URL) even on the top list, which is items I actually plan to (...) (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: *** LDView Version 1.9.6 Released ***

Looks stable. Perhaps you can use the smooth pattern suggestion to draw a pattern in the back buffer and use glCopyTexImage2D( ) to make a texture of it. Then replace the geometric pattern with a texture. This might speed things up considerably and (...) (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)