 CAD / Development / 7537 (-5)
  Re: Generating binaries of updated MPD tools

(...) Have you considered trying the mingw cross compiler to build Windows executables from a linux box? I'm kinda curious how well that works. I use the native windows version of the mingw gcc compiler all the time. But if this works well enough (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Generating binaries of updated MPD tools

A little while ago I wrote in lugnet.cad: (...) systems, so I can not compile the programs for MS Windows or for MacOS. If somebody has time to compile them, I would appreciate a copy the resulting executables, for posting them on the web site. Play (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: I have some ideas / suggestions for all programmers

This is a good idea. Except forcing the user to a specific dir isn't that user friendly. So I think there should stay one tiny ini file in the application dir telling where to find the rest or something :) I seldom use the registry anyway because of (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  I have some ideas / suggestions for all programmers

Hello to everyone, I'm working a small tool similar to l3p addon but it will be very simple, basic, won't need any dll and won't use windows registry. Well this post mainly is to say that I have a suggestion / idea for all ldraw related software (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Trans-antifreeze?

(...) 12, 373, 19, and 17. Assuming I have any clue which colors you mean. ;) See: (URL) (official) (URL) (somewhat more to the point) (URL) (more comprehensive) Steve (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact