 CAD / Development / 7537 (-10)
  Re: Generating binaries of updated MPD tools

(...) Have you considered trying the mingw cross compiler to build Windows executables from a linux box? I'm kinda curious how well that works. I use the native windows version of the mingw gcc compiler all the time. But if this works well enough (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Generating binaries of updated MPD tools

A little while ago I wrote in lugnet.cad: (...) systems, so I can not compile the programs for MS Windows or for MacOS. If somebody has time to compile them, I would appreciate a copy the resulting executables, for posting them on the web site. Play (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: I have some ideas / suggestions for all programmers

This is a good idea. Except forcing the user to a specific dir isn't that user friendly. So I think there should stay one tiny ini file in the application dir telling where to find the rest or something :) I seldom use the registry anyway because of (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  I have some ideas / suggestions for all programmers

Hello to everyone, I'm working a small tool similar to l3p addon but it will be very simple, basic, won't need any dll and won't use windows registry. Well this post mainly is to say that I have a suggestion / idea for all ldraw related software (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Trans-antifreeze?

(...) 12, 373, 19, and 17. Assuming I have any clue which colors you mean. ;) See: (URL) (official) (URL) (somewhat more to the point) (URL) (more comprehensive) Steve (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Trans-antifreeze?

(...) around with the higher numbers in the vain hope that I might convince LDraw to change its ways. Alas, no. Thanks for the info! If anyone needs the numbers for salmon, puce, camel, or morning mint, just let me know... Dave! (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Trans-antifreeze?

(...) 42, according to (URL) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Trans-antifreeze?

What the heck is the # for this color in LDraw? I've been driving myself batty trying to figure it out, and my searches here in .cad have been unsuccessful. Help help help! Dave! (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Renaming of Space Laser-Gun with Side Sight

"Steve Bliss" <partsref@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:pcndku0cp10500r...4ax.com... (...) "Minifig TV Camera" makes MUCH more sense to me. I had never thought about it being a laser gun until I saw the name of the part listed here on lugnet as (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.space)

  Re: Renaming of Space Laser-Gun with Side Sight

(...) Sorry, my bad. Looks like Damien changed his vote anyway. But I did edit the header, changing "Space" to "Minifig", and adding: 0 CATEGORY Minifig Accessory 0 KEYWORDS Space, Town, scope, scanner, tv camera What about Damien's suggestion of (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact