 CAD / Development / 7532 (-10)
  Re: Trans-antifreeze?

(...) around with the higher numbers in the vain hope that I might convince LDraw to change its ways. Alas, no. Thanks for the info! If anyone needs the numbers for salmon, puce, camel, or morning mint, just let me know... Dave! (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Trans-antifreeze?

(...) 42, according to (URL) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Trans-antifreeze?

What the heck is the # for this color in LDraw? I've been driving myself batty trying to figure it out, and my searches here in .cad have been unsuccessful. Help help help! Dave! (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Renaming of Space Laser-Gun with Side Sight

"Steve Bliss" <partsref@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:pcndku0cp10500r...4ax.com... (...) "Minifig TV Camera" makes MUCH more sense to me. I had never thought about it being a laser gun until I saw the name of the part listed here on lugnet as (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.space)

  Re: Renaming of Space Laser-Gun with Side Sight

(...) Sorry, my bad. Looks like Damien changed his vote anyway. But I did edit the header, changing "Space" to "Minifig", and adding: 0 CATEGORY Minifig Accessory 0 KEYWORDS Space, Town, scope, scanner, tv camera What about Damien's suggestion of (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Description of MLCad extensions available now

(...) Thanks for the moderating comment. Michael, here is a suggestion for what you can write about the rights to your specification: © Copyright 2002, Michael L. Since this document is made available free of charge, I can not make any promises (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Description of MLCad extensions available now

Hello, I think we should wait what Michael is coming up with before making harsh comments. I followed this whole discussion from the start and i think it's always right to state your opinion - but please do this in a constructive way. Thank you. (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Moving around in a CAD model.

(...) Wouldn't help much - except for those who happen to use Linux on a PC. - Kylix doesn't work on ,for example, Linux/Alpha. Play well, Jacob (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Unnoficial Parts (Tiles with Edge)

(...) You guys couldn't have spoken up a month or two earlier?! ;) I agree with your suggested changes, Chris. I'll go ahead and implement them. Steve (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Moving around in a CAD model.

(...) You're both right and wrong. I am right handed, but I use my left hand for the mouse to avoid the pain of carpal tunnel. That's why I don't have any current gaming experience. (...) Yeah, I like this because the arrow key mapping is exactly (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact