 CAD / Development / 7527 (-5)
  Re: Description of MLCad extensions available now

(...) Thanks for the moderating comment. Michael, here is a suggestion for what you can write about the rights to your specification: © Copyright 2002, Michael L. Since this document is made available free of charge, I can not make any promises (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Description of MLCad extensions available now

Hello, I think we should wait what Michael is coming up with before making harsh comments. I followed this whole discussion from the start and i think it's always right to state your opinion - but please do this in a constructive way. Thank you. (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Moving around in a CAD model.

(...) Wouldn't help much - except for those who happen to use Linux on a PC. - Kylix doesn't work on ,for example, Linux/Alpha. Play well, Jacob (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Unnoficial Parts (Tiles with Edge)

(...) You guys couldn't have spoken up a month or two earlier?! ;) I agree with your suggested changes, Chris. I'll go ahead and implement them. Steve (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Moving around in a CAD model.

(...) You're both right and wrong. I am right handed, but I use my left hand for the mouse to avoid the pain of carpal tunnel. That's why I don't have any current gaming experience. (...) Yeah, I like this because the arrow key mapping is exactly (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact