 CAD / Development / 7518
  Re: Moving around in a CAD model.

I can see why Don want's the WSAD version, because he's propably right handed. I am left handed and prefer the arrow keys, because my mouse is on the left side of the keyboard :) you could use pageup and down for movement along Y axis for Lefties. (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Moving around in a CAD model.

I ment travis, sorry (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Moving around in a CAD model.

(...) You're both right and wrong. I am right handed, but I use my left hand for the mouse to avoid the pain of carpal tunnel. That's why I don't have any current gaming experience. (...) Yeah, I like this because the arrow key mapping is exactly (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)