 CAD / Development / 745
Re: small ufo saucer hulls
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 22:35:50 GMT

Steve Bliss wrote in message <36ee61f9.2510929@lugnet.com>...

I have way to much stuff, in various stages of abandonment, to just dump it • all
on the 'net.  Even if that 'net is lugnet.  Besides, I'd have to both find • and
organize it first. ;)

Oh, well, I can certainly understand that.  I can't help you find them, but
if you want to dump them to me I JUST LOVE to organize things.  Hey I've got
a whole hour to spare on April 1, 2042!  ;-}

Roy