 CAD / Development / 701
Re: small ufo saucer hulls
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 15:18:11 GMT

On Sun, 14 Mar 1999 02:00:46 GMT, "Joseph Gonzalez"
<hsadm2.jgonzale@email.state.ut.us> wrote:

is there any chance someone out there is working on the small ufo saucer
sections as an ldraw part?
please let me know...i need them (even in draft form) for a possible future
project

I've had it, in very draft form, for quite some time.  If someone is
interested in picking it up from me, to at least finish mocking-up, let
me know.  Otherwise, I could at least add the rest of the studs, and
some skin, and send it to Joseph.

The same goes for any other parts I've had on the Parts Tracker for too
long.

Steve