 CAD / Development / 7427 (-10)
  Re: PT Problem Report

(...) Ran into a few more errors in the pictures, this time while viewing 48 segment primitives. Some of the 48 segment primitives showed pictures of their 16 segment counterpart. -Orion (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: PT Problem Report

(...) I've fixed these images, and I'm researching the exact cause, to prevent future recurrences. Steve (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  PT Problem Report

The picture displayed in the part details page for a fixed part seems to be that of the current version not the fixed version. I noticed this while viewing the updated connect primitives, so this may be isolated to just those primitives -Orion (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Render suggestion

Hi all, I was having a parting out party last night, and Paul mentioned that it'd be nice if you could render filtered by part; specifically, choose to render only selected part (or parts) in the entire model, eg "show me all the technic bushes in (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: "s/41748s01.dat" @ Tracker

(...) [snip] (...) [snip] (...) OK, then, good. These were the two L3P error messages I saw when I downloaded the file after Orion fixed it. :-D So, I fixed these two warnings and reloaded the file. Thanks, Franklin (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: "s/41748s01.dat" @ Tracker

(...) Hello Franklin, Don't be so hurry, let me reply. The hole mentionned is much bigger than the one patched by Orion. Better than a picture, L3P says it all (and even more): (...) 'C:\MESDOC~1\LDRAWUN...48S01.DAT' ~subpart Wedge 2 x 6 Double Left (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Classic Space Flag

(...) I know TLC has sometimes done things like this as both a sticker and as a printed part. I wanted to confirm that this had not happened in this case. (...) Yes, the sticker should be released as a separate part. The idea of shortcuts hasn't (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Possible PT bug

(...) Thanks for pointing this out. It has been fixed. Darn that cut'n'paste coding. I always miss updating something. ;) Steve (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Polygon intersection

(...) bookmarks turned up this. (URL) pretty excited about it since it implements the whole thing in pure C code. I think I'm gonna have to paste it into the LEDIT mode of ldglite over the holiday just so I can play with it. Have fun, Don (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Polygon intersection

(...) (URL) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact