 CAD / Development / 7416
  Re: Classic Space Flag

(...) the basis for the design was a sticker (I already confirmed this in a personell email). I also confirm the others information: the sticker was a mirrored one and you could find it exclusivly in the 6970. beta-1 command base. but as author of (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Classic Space Flag

(...) I know TLC has sometimes done things like this as both a sticker and as a printed part. I wanted to confirm that this had not happened in this case. (...) Yes, the sticker should be released as a separate part. The idea of shortcuts hasn't (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)