 CAD / Development / 7399
Re: PT Suggestion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sun, 30 Jun 2002 03:08:51 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Steve Bliss writes:
Dan mentioned an idea to me, but he's letting me post about it.  Probably
because I was the one who wanted to see what other people think.

On the review results page (you know, the little page that says you posted a
review successfully), would be useful to have a link like "go to next file
that needs reviewing"?

And if you follow that link (which would probably take you to the file
details page), should there be that same link again?

Would people use this?  Would it be a good thing if they did?

Define "next" in this context. With a good definition of "next" I think it
would be great...