 CAD / Development / 7338
    Re: Issue with some of the holds on the Parts Tracker —Damien Guichard
   (...) Hi reviewers, May be the post was also directed to me. I plainly assume some of my votes to be honest but ridiculous or arbitrary. In absence of a formal specification of what is a good part, voting is arbitrary in essence. In presence of such (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Issue with some of the holds on the Parts Tracker —Orion Pobursky
   (...) Comments are always welcome over holding for insignificant errors. I try to check all the parts I've submitted at least ever couple days until certified, I really wish more part authors would check up on their parts regularly. OTOH, if you (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)