 CAD / Development / 7321
Re: 30375cs0.dat, "MiniBot SW Battle Droid (complete)"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 19:10:12 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Franklin W. Cain writes:
[FUT ".dev"]

0 MiniBot SW Battle Droid (complete)
0 Name: 30375cs0.dat

This file should be 30375c01.dat.

Uh, why?

Because it's an assembled item, based on unpatterned/decorated parts.

Actually, since this file does *not* represent a part as delivered by
TLC[1], the title should be flagged (Shortcut), not (Complete) (or
(complete), as you put it).

Part # 30375 isn't unique the the "Star Wars" theme,
it's used in the "Life on Mars" theme as well,

In that case, it might not be the best choice to use as the base number for
the shortcut files.

so I thougt that
the theme should be part of the filename (as with pattern numbers).

That hasn't been the usage so far.  Check the horses.

--
Steve
1) That is, when you open a Star Wars set, there are no assembled battle