 CAD / Development / 7197 (-5)
  Re: bug report: "cert." list on tracker

Steve, I see these as two separate issues: 1. The new version of the n-4disc files. 2. New versions of previously-existing primitives being considered "subfiles". Issue #1 is a current example illustrating issue #2. (Previously, the "BFC" primitives (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: bug report: "cert." list on tracker

Franklin: Quit complaining and work on getting the unofficial primitives resolved! Then they won't affect other files on the tracker. Slapping a "hold" on them doesn't *really* resolve anything. Let's try it this way: Mark has made some changes to (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: The Ldraw future (was: Idea, using functions for some primitives.)

(...) I'd disagree with this. "Dithered colors" has been part of the "standard" LDraw package ever since I started playing with it. The only (minor/potential) problem with using dithered colors is that you have to stick the darned code for the (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: bug report: "cert." list on tracker

(...) Most of these "related files" *ALREADY* have correct dependencies, I'd wager. I know that I personally almost *always* use the relevant non-disc primitive whenever I use a disc primitive. (...) I agree 100 percent! (And I'll continue to (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: A comprehensive LDraw object model

(...) Okay, this thread is way too old and I feel that I owe an explanation for my tardiness. I apologize to everyone who was looking forward to a usable prototype; I hope I didn't set expectations too high. Lately, I've been heavily involved in (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact