 CAD / Development / 7166
    Re: BFC codeguide? —Steve Bliss
   (...) (URL) There's only one meta-statement, 0 BFC. It takes several different keywords/parameters/options. These options are: CERTIFY - use only on the first BFC statement in the file, which must appear before any linetypes 1-5. Indicates the file (...) (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: BFC codeguide? —Steve Bliss
   (...) Mark asked me in email, which I think I deleted before I replied to him (sorry Mark!), a question about using INVERTNEXT. Here's the question (as best as I remember it), and the answer. Q: Can INVERTNEXT be used multiple times in a file, or is (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)