 CAD / Development / 7152 (-10)
  Re: Parts Tracker suggestion

(...) Thanks for pointing this out, Jacob. Just don't check the rest of the tracker's pages right away, ok? Steve (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Digging up an old thread (was: The geometry of minifigs)

(...) I would *love* it if someone were to redo the arms and hand with higher accuracy. :) Steve (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Digging up an old thread (was: The geometry of minifigs)

(...) I have had thougt about this and I also think this is worth to be taken over. But I don't have time to realize this. If no one has a something against this you could make realistic arm parts. CU Bernd (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Parts Tracker suggestion

(...) The HTML coding is not quite perfect. Take a look at (URL) get an idea about the problems. Jacob (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Digging up an old thread (was: The geometry of minifigs)

(...) Considering the accuracy to which the torso and arm parts are modeled... is it possible at all to do realistic poses (like an ABS minifig) without nasty gaps and collisions? I've had trouble doing this before, but only just realized how bad it (...) (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Parts Tracker suggestion

(...) Try (URL). :) I'd been thinking about this for awhile, but it was usually tied in with a whole "My Parts Tracker" kind of page. Which I never put together. Getting the review information was relatively easy. Steve (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Parts Tracker suggestion

Yes, exactly what I mean. Access would be through the same password interface for submitting/reviewing. -Orion (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Parts Tracker suggestion

(...) Do you mean you'd like to have a list of reviews that you've posted? More precisely, a list of parts you have reviewed? Steve (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: new rounded slopes...

(...) x464 - Slope Rounded 1 x 6 (URL) LMKWYT! ;-D Thanks, Franklin (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Parts Tracker suggestion

A smaal little suggestion for the Parts Tracker: Some sort of "what have I signed on to" page. This would make it much easier to find the parts that have a hold placed on it. -Orion (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact