 CAD / Development / 7074
    Re: Hi-res sphere? —Jacob Sparre Andersen
   (...) I wrote a tool for generating a 1/8 sphere (including type 5 lines) for a mock-up part I made once. Write me if you want a copy of the source code. Jacob (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Hi-res sphere? —Travis Cobbs
   (...) Sorry about the delayed response, but I was on vacation. I'll take a look at my sphere generation code as well and at the very least determine the difficulty of adding type 5 lines. I don't think it will be very difficult to do, but I haven't (...) (23 years ago, 31-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)