 CAD / Development / 7064
    Can someone make me a mini program " a calculator " —Eduardo Vazquez Harte
   Hi to all programmers. Since I learned how to find whould take an animation to render without rendering all I noticed that there is only one calculator that calculates time "example: x seconds by y frames = zz hours yy minutes yy seconds to render " (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Can someone make me a mini program " a calculator " —Rick Hallman
   (...) Render times vary alot on the model you are rendering, any effects you might have, and other misc stuff. For example, a 640x480 model of 1 2x4 bricks is going to render alot quicker then Bram Lambrecht's Delorean in 160x120 mode. Just my two (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Can someone make me a mini program " a calculator " —Ahui Herrera
   (...) Good point rick. Eduardo you can do a simple calculator yourself by using an Excel sheet with three columns. Create a tabel like so: Col A B C row1 Time per Frame # of Frames Total Time row2 (USER INPUT) (USER INPUT) =A2*B2 But rick's input is (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)