 CAD / Development / 7064
7063  |  7065
Subject:
Can someone make me a mini program " a calculator "
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 12:13:00 GMT

Hi to all programmers.

Since I learned how to find whould take an animation to render without
rendering all I noticed that there is only one calculator that calculates
time "example: x seconds by y frames = zz hours yy minutes yy seconds to
render " but this calculator is a shareware app plus it has too many advance
funtions and as I can't get a open source calculator that does this for me
I whould like someone to do me a standar calculator like the windows one but
with a funtion to calculate time as i said please.
Oh e-mail me at eduvazhar@terra.es and if the person that wants to do me
this favour if he or she has icq give me urs icq number so i can explain
what i want.

Thanks a lot for reading