 CAD / Development / 7053
Re: Requesting another plug-in for LDDesignPad
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 00:27:44 GMT

Don Heyse wrote:
Actually, you could try this.  First scale your primitives by 0.64.
Then scale the parts by 0.64.  Then fix the primitives inside the
parts by rescaling the type 1 lines that pull in the primitives by
1.5625.   I just tried this with ldglite on the k0315.dat file and
the e-rod3.dat primitive that it uses.  It seemed to work ok.

Don

Ah, I see what you mean (or I think I do)! I don't have the time to try it
out right now, but I look forward to trying this.

Thanks!
--Ryan