 CAD / Development / 7047
Re: Requesting another plug-in for LDDesignPad
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 18:45:42 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Ryan Farrington writes:
Carsten and other Delphi programmers,

I wish I could make some calculations in my K'nex part files to bring them
all down to standard LDraw scale (right now they are much larger compared to
the Lego parts). I would like to multiply all the points in the primitives
files by 0.64. Might there be a way to automatically perform these
calculations on the existing points, while by passing colors and line types?
I could do it all manually, which would take a lot of time, but then again,
programming takes time too...

Thoughts?

Make a one line file for each of them that scales by 0.64, and then
use the inliner to pass the scale through to the part.  eg.  Make this:

1 16  0 0 0  0.64 0 0  0 0.64 0  0 0 0.64  knexpart.ldr

Then run an inliner and save the results.