 CAD / Development / 705
    Re: MPD format —John Bauman
   Ooopppps, I guess that's where a winking smiley would come across better. Ledit and ldraw are pretty good, I do prefer ldlite and ldao modeler, though. Easier to use special views and maneuver in. I just like a windows interface better, though I (...) (25 years ago, 15-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: MPD format —Jeff Boen
     (...) i understand... and i too prefer the win apps... that's why i'm writing some of them for the community... and i believe wholeheartedly that we should abandon the original LDraw and LEdit completely at some point, once the proper replacements (...) (25 years ago, 15-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: MPD format —Terry Keller
   (...) While I appreciate the LDAO modeler, I find it awkward to use. It is a good effort at making an ad-hoc modelling tool, but leaves a lot to be desired. So I use it only occasionally. For large models, I prefer LEdit, imperfect as it is. -- (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)