 CAD / Development / 7026
    Re: My LDraw Inliner —Jacob Sparre Andersen
   (...) I never found it mentioned in the documentation. - Or is that a bug in the documentation and not in the inliner? (...) There is certainly more than one LDGLite user, but probably not quite as many as there are users for the Microsoft specific (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: My LDraw Inliner —Don Heyse
   (...) Documentation, what documentation? Actually according to the LEDIT extensions section of readme.txt: The Piece menu now also contains: an (x,y,z) location option an (x,y,z) scale option (use negative numbers to mirror) a matrix replacement (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: My LDraw Inliner —Jacob Sparre Andersen
   (...) Ahh. I never got around to read the LEdit specific parts of the documentation (`alias ledit vi` :-). (...) :-) (...) I will reformulate it; "... Microsoft specific LEGO CAD programs". Which still is a bit unfair since at least LeoCAD also (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)