 CAD / Development / 6918
    Re: File Check utility (was: Case of part filenames?) —Steve Bliss
   (...) Yep, I will do that. I think it should be pretty straightforward. Not quite as straightforward as it would be if they actually ran off the same source code, but close... Steve (23 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: File Check utility (was: Case of part filenames?) —Steve Bliss
   (...) OK, it's done. It will probably be a problem going forward, until I can clean up the code and combine it into one source. Anyone ever played with lex and perl? That would probably be a better way of doing this - the current code is pretty (...) (23 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)